Friday, September 30, 2011

Jonah Hill

I am amazed at the recent transformation of actor Jonah Hill (Superbad, Get Him To The Greek) . You might remember him looking like this....





He has lost a lot of weight (for his role in 21 Jump Street, now filming) and now looks like this....




This first photo was taken between set-ups on the 21 Jump Street movie set. Jonah tweeted it last week (one of the celebrity gossip sites RTed it, but I can't remember which one!) AMAZEBALLS!

What a fantastic result! Big congrats to Jonah (I'm sure he reads my blog!). Not only is he healthier without the excess pounds, I'm sure he's feeling a lot better, too. Where's my personal trainer and private chef? Aah, to be rich and famous

Beuty picture Umbrella Girl MotoGP 2011

Beutypicture Umbrella Girl MotoGP 2011 Beutypicture Umbrella Girl MotoGP 2011 Beutypicture Umbrella Girl MotoGP 2011 Beutypicture Umbrella G...